serel - fast boot software
serel visualisation service
The visualisation service lets you see inside the boot process.
When a computer boots with serel, it generates a log file that includes descriptions of:
- the services that started,
- how long each service ran, and
- how the services depend on one another at boot-time.
Visualisation shows you at a glance what services are being started, and helps you understand how to make the computer boot faster.
Read more about visualisation with examples.
- find the log file on your computer - /etc/sysconfig/serel will tell you where to look
- copy and paste the log file into the form below, or
Copyright (c) 2002 by Leni Mayo